Monday, May 26, 2008

[ HYC weekly results and a new summer challenge ]

I am so pleased with this weeks weigh in results. As of this morning i am sitting at 262.4 lbs which means that i have lost 2.6 lbs and a grand total of 20.6 lbs. That's one fifth of what i wanted to lose gone! I am so pleased. This means that i get to update my Bling badge to this
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

My exercise has been a little down this week which has been bothering me a little. Can i just say that the lack of exercise has not been because i didn't want to but more because my feet wouldn't let me. My current running shoes have been hurting me so badly that by the time i get back home i can hardly stand on my right foot. It feels bruised and tender and no matter what i do i just haven't been able to change that. I went out and bought special foam liners - no help. I bought special running socks - no help. So today i decided that if i wanted to keep going with my walking/running - which i definitely want to - then i would have to go and buy myself some new running shoes.

These are what i came home with. My first pair of Asics and my first gel shoe. I'm looking forward to going out for a run a little later today. I will let you all know how i get on with them.

Now onto the Summer Challenge. You can find out all about it here. I have emailed my starting weight and am looking forward to journey to follow.

Have a great week everyone!

10 comments:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Congratulations on the bling and all the hard work that went into it!

Love those shoes. I'm an Asics wearer myself, and I just haven't found another shoe that makes my feet feel so good doing things they really don't want to do. :)

Have a great week!

Lynn said...

Congrats! You're doing great!

I understand about your body letting you down for working out. I haven't been running as much as I would like either, because of a shin splint >.< that's what I get for living in a city and only able to run on sidewalks, I guess.

Anonymous said...

Good luck with the new shoes. I'm still running in two year old cross trainers. I need some new shoes but I hate buying myself stuff.

Ready Maid said...

You're off to a fabulous start, and judging from the work you've put into planning your goals, I'm convinced you will succeed.

Love the shoes!

Holly said...

Congratulations on reaching 20 lbs lost!!

Journo June aka MamaBear said...

Wow, great job - congrats on the new bling and the great results! You are awesome!
Path to Health

Anonymous said...

Grats on the loss. I am hunting you down for you to give me your starting weight for my challenge :P I am guessing 262.4 but leave me a comment to confirm. :)

Manuela said...

Thanks for stopping by. I see we're both doing the same Biggest Loser Challenge--good luck!

Also, congrats on the 20 lbs. It's such a terrific goal to meet.

Hope to see you again and, BTW, I love England! Was there in 95 but would love to return.

Anonymous said...

Kudos on the New 20lb Bling! Your doing great! Good luck on your Challenge!

Manuela said...

Congratulations! YOu must feel so happy. Keep up the good work and good luck with the new shoes, I know how important they are!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online