Friday, May 23, 2008

[ From my heart ]

I've been rather quiet lately - i know that. I have been doing some healing, going on with life as best that i can. Tonight i have been thinking about when i was a kid and my mom and dad would put me in Time Out when i got out of hand or when i threw tantrums and i have started to realise that that Time Out time was needed for me to regroup. To sort my emotions and my thoughts out before going back into daily life. To get some perspective.
I think that is what i have been doing these past few months. Trying to regroup, trying to find my life path. Sorting out my emotions and my feelings. Getting some perspective.
I cant say that i feel like i have come a long way from a few months back but i can tell you this.....
More and more i am becoming a new person
I am learning to pick up the pieces of my heart and how to put them back together
I am getting some perspective on how dreams can be shattered and in their place new ones can be born
I am learning that i am Strong in so many ways
I think that it is time that i come back to my blog. To my friends who care about me. I think that it is time that i start to live my life the way it was intended to lived.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online