Thursday, June 12, 2008

[ An End in Sight ]

So I finally feel like I can see an end in sight. You know how sometimes when you have been waiting for something for so long that when you actually get close to finishing it or having it end it is such a weight off your shoulders. You know how sometimes you feel a little lost as you no longer have to think about it or plan for it or sort it out……its great!


I posted off my application form and money to the Home Office last week and yesterday I received a letter to say that they had received my application and that it will be passed to a case worker. This morning that cheque cleared my account and I can finally see the end in sight!


I have also decided to hand in my notice at work. They take advantage of me and don’t recognise all the hard work and overtime that I do for them so enough is enough and I finally took that step…..I have sent off a few job applications and will see what comes up.


With the whole health scare thing these past few weeks I haven't been all that good with my eating and exercise so this morning when I got on the scale it read 262.4. Not too bad considering all that I have been eating and how little I have been exercising. This week I am back to eating healthy and exercising. My goal for June is to do 350 minutes of exercise and so far I am happy to report that I have done 145 minutes. 20 days to go and 205 minutes left. I can do this!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that everything seems to be ok in the health dept. It's hard to stay focused on our healthier lifestyles with so much stress but you seem to be doing great!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online