Thursday, June 26, 2008

[ My newest Toy ]

Normally I am pretty serious and If I am being honest, sometimes I wish I were a little more of a free spirit. Someone who just kicks off her shoes and rolls around on the floor laughing so hard her stomach hurts. I am working on this. Working on being a little more spontaneous, adding a little more fun into my life. One of the ways that I have been doing this is by playing on the Wii! Yup, you read that right…I have a games console! I haven't had one since I was a child and we lived in our old house. I used to love playing games like Mario world, PaperBoy and Frog. Now I got myself an Nintendo Wii and the Wii Fit board and I am having so much fun with it I don’t know why I waited so long.


My favourite activities on the Wii Fit are the Hula Hoping, Steps and the balance games. This morning I unlocked the boxing game and man oh man I can not wait to get some more time to do that one. Bam! Bam! Bam! Block! LOVE IT!


I also splashed out and bought myself the Super Paper Mario game for the Wii a few weeks ago. Another game that i love. I am glad to say that i have now finished chapter 1 and have moved onto chapter 2! Very cool



Oh yeah, and my new little Samsung F210 pink phone. I love that too!


A lot of things have been happening here these past 10 days, so i thought i would give you all a bit of an update


Exercise
- Tomorrow night i am heading on over to the local leisure centre to my work and i will be signing up for membership. At the moment i am really busy but i know that right now i could put aside two nights a week to do the Aquafit classes. 120 min of exercise a week would do me the world of good.


Weight
- My weight has not really changed this week. Thank you for all the replies about weighing weekly vs daily. I am a curious person so i will probably carry on jumping on the scales in between my weekly weigh ins but for now this is fine.


Job Situation
- Well, i have finally decided that i am finished here. I spoke to an agency yesterday and i am going for two job interviews tomorrow. Fingers crossed please ladies!


Desire
- Those of you who have been following my blog for a while know how much i loved my camera. Due to needing to get together a lot of money for my permanent residency application i had no choice but to do the adult thing and part with my beloved camera. I know need a new camera. I hate not being able to take photos of things around me and it is really showing in my blog. So i am having to save for a new one but it might be a few months before i can get that sorted out.


My Art
- I haven't had much time to do any art lately. I have two unfinished canvases that are waiting for me but i have been tired lately and haven't felt like doing much of anything except reading my current library book, the pact, and watching my DVD sets of Greys Anatomy. I only have another 6 episodes to watch until i am at the end .....again. I really love that show. I cant wait until Season 4 comes out here in the UK.


And that my friends is about it i guess. Take care and catch up soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, do you think the Wii Fit has any potential to be considered exercise?

Anonymous said...

I keep reading alot about the WII. Seems like everyone loves it! Sounds like fun. Great way to be active, when otherwise you would just be sitting around.

Hey...are you still doing the Biggest Loser challenge? I noticed your name on the list. How's it going for you?

Anonymous said...

I have been debating about the wii fit. I may have to go ahead and get it. Anything to motivate me these days is totally worth it.

Anonymous said...

uhhh, wow...spelled my name wrong. oops! sometimes i need to slow down a bit.

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

Good luck with the job interviews!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online