Friday, August 08, 2008

[ Look what came ]

I was so excited tonight. I got home from work and look what i found in my post.I bought this book from Amazon after reading Jennette's blog. I can not wait to get my nose into it.
If you could say a little prayer for me tonight and tomorrow i would really appreciate it. I went to go look at a flat this evening and it is so gorgeous. It is exactly what i want, in the area that i want, more or less at the price that i want. The only thing is that they have to do a credit check on me first. Sometimes these come back fine......but sometimes they don't. I guess it just depends which agency they use. Its going to cost me £150 to do this check and if i am declined then i lose my money and the flat. So, after all is said and done, please say a little prayer for me today.
I will keep you updated. Have a beautiful Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I will definitely keep you in my prayers. Remember, if its meant to be, it will happen! good luck!!

BTW- you gotta tell me how you like the book!! =)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online