Friday, August 01, 2008

[ My heart is here ]

I so miss New York City.

I was speaking to my friend who is living in Brooklyn at the moment and we were chatting about old times. About how we used to catch the train from Fairfield CT and go down to NYC for the weekend. How we would watch out for those strange people you see on the train and then chat away in Afrikaans so that no one could understand us. How we used to go somewhere different almost every weekend and how we used just agree to go meet strange men off of the internet. I tell you, we had no fear in those days!


Such good times and such good memories. I may not have been born in America much less live there at the moment but let me tell you, my heart is most defiately there.

I love New Yorkers. I love the City, the architecture, the atmosphere and everything else about it.
New York I miss you!
All my photos from my time in the states is currently packed away in boxes so i got the next best thing of of google images.

1 comment:

Cammy@TippyToeDiet said...

I love NYC, too! It's been about 15 years since I was last there, but I had a blast. I hope to go again someday!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online