Thursday, December 06, 2007

Flower girl

This is flower girl - my third canvas. ( My second canvas is still only halfway done) When inspiration hits you you just have to go with it. So here she is - Flower girl.

I love how she turned out. I am getting better with my faces as well as the colours on them. I drew hands and even made her a crown. Now let me just tell you that this part was probably the most difficult for me. I am a GREAT lover of books and trying to find one that i could actually tear the pages out of *gasp* was VERY VERY difficult for me. Eventually i just picked one and tore out the first page before i had a chance to change my mind. *Shame on me*

4 comments:

Brahdelt said...

I know what you mean about the books... They are a bit sacred for me, too. But on the other hand, they don't go wasted when we use them in our art pieces, they become part of the art, so it is a bit of a consolation! *^v^*
Isn't it just great when with every painting we achieve more and more what we expected? Practice makes miracles! *^v^*

Anonymous said...

She is quite wonderful. I especially like the face.

I have some blank canvases just waiting for paint. They will be my first. Eeek.
amanda

Mika said...

She is great love it. Hope to see you sometimes at www.mikascrap.typepad.com have a great weekend Mika

Felicia said...

She's adorable :)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online