Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas Everyone!

So i was going to wait until Christmas day to share this with everyone but what i wanted to blog about today i couldn't so i thought i would share this with you now. This is my Christmas painting that i did over the weekend. It is hanging above our Christmas tree in the lounge and i am very proud of how it looks. I will have to paint another one for the rest of the year.

As is the time of the year, new years resolutions are all the craze. This year, instead of doing the normal i decided to put a very small different spin on it. Instead of having things that i wanted to start on the first of Jan i have put together a list of goals that i want to achieve in 2008. Some of them i already know i will only be able to achieve in July and December and others will only take a few hours to do. I have put them in my sidebar so i can keep track of it and i am hoping that by the end of next year i will have a very nice list of goals that i can look at and see what i have achieved.

Another section that i have added to my sidebar, for my purposes as well as my faithful visitors, is a tutorial section. These are for tutorials which i have found across the web and amongst many of the blogs that i read. I hope that you enjoy them as much as i am going to and this year (or next year actually) i am going to start early to make my Christmas gifts. Handmade gifts for everyone next year!

7 comments:

Adrienne said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!! Merry Christmas to you too!

nova said...

It's awesome! Merry Christmas to yoo as well!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your holidays a lot!

Melissa said...

Love your new painting!
Melissa

Felicia said...

Merry Christmas :)

Anonymous said...

Check out the video donna downey has on her blog. You will enjoy it.
www.donnadowney.typepad.com
Happy New Year
Melissa

Twisted Knitter said...

Wonderful painting, Lynne! You are definitely multi-talented.

I'm sorry I missed these posts, but I hope your Christmas was very merry!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online