Monday, April 14, 2008

[ Crazy, crazy update ]

My life is just crazy at the moment. They say it takes two weeks for something new to become a habit, a routine. I am hoping that it will only take one. This is what i have been up to lately.....


*

Last week i went for a job interview for a second job. I got the job and started on Tuesday evening. Due to the times i have to go straight from my all day job to my second job but the second job is only for two and a half hours and i am so very busy that the time just flies by.

*

After waiting for 5 months i got my new passport last week. The photo is just awful but at least i have got it.

*

I baked these during the week......they tasted so bad they ended up in the bin...lol*

I am going to Switzerland in 3 weeks time and i can not wait. I have never been so i plan on taking loads of photos. It is only for two days and i am going with work but i am sure there will be plenty of time for some sight seeing while i am there.

*

This weekend i treated myself to these Pecan Caramel Cupcakes - they were just heavenly!
*

Working two jobs last week was just crazy and i was so tired that i didn't end up cooking proper meals or doing the things that i should have been doing round the house. So this weekend i spent some time planning and organising my week ahead. Fingers crossed it will make this week go a lot easier than last week.


*


Sunday we went to a new IKea store. Let me just say that the stuff that they have is just gorgeous. There is so much to love and if i had enough money, a bigger flat and a delivery truck i would have bought so much more...lol. Instead i came home with some new tea towels, a energy saving light bulb and this cute table lamp.*

I have done no studying this past week or this weekend! I have got some planned in for this coming week though.

*

I spent Saturday night working on this. I call it Life Lessons. I stopped in at WH Smiths on Saturday afternoon and picked up this pad of acrylic paint canvas paper stuff. It was on sale at half price and just couldn't resist.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

You just made me SO hungry! LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online