Friday, April 18, 2008

[ Ally McBeals Words of Wisdom ]


These past few weeks and months have really been a growing time for me. I have had some ups and i have had some pretty big downs. But you know what........more and more i am feeling like a beautiful butterfly. I am changing and growing and i feel like i am really coming into my own. I love it! I love who i am turning out to be. I love the person that i am becoming. I am enjoying each new day and each new experience because it is molding me into someone beautiful and full of life.


*

Last night after work i sat watching old reruns of Ally Mcbeal. Everyone knows her and the dancing baby but other than that i have only really watched a handful of episodes over the last few years. Anyway, last night i learnt a lot of things from her and John Cage. I learnt that even though your heart might be broken you still need to believe for Love. I was reminded that it's okay to cry all day if you have to and that these last few months i have learnt to live emotionally more than any other time in my life. I have loved, i have lost, i have grieved, i have grown - i have lived emotionally.

*

There were many songs last night on that one hour show (more than normal if i had to guess) but my favourite song, the song that spoke to me the most was "You're still you" by Josh Groban. I just love this guys voice. Its beautiful. I will definitely be adding his songs to my playlist over the weekend.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online