Monday, April 21, 2008

[ A word game ]

I just feel like playing right now.......
1. Cellphone: borrowed
2.My hair: growing
3.Work: undecided
4. My sibling: odd

5. My favorite thing: sharing
6. My dream last night: unrememberable

7. Favorite drink: iced tea

8. Dream car: free

9. The room I’m in : office
10. My tummy: rumbling

11. My shoes: old

12. My fears: real

13. What do I want to be in 10 years: happy

14. Who did I hang out with this weekend: family

15. What I am not good at: joking

16. Muffin: apple-cinnamon

17. One of my wish list items: children

18. Where I grew up: South Africa

19. Last thing I did: reading
20. Wearing: new shirt

21. Not wearing: matching socks

22. My pets: gone

23. My computer: broken

24. My life: developing

25. My mood: frustrated

26. Missing: Rayola
27. What I am thinking about right now: the direction of my life
28. My car: Feebie

29. My kitchen: tiny

30. My weather: wet

31. Favorite color: pink
32. Last time I laughed: this morning

33. Last time I cried: last night

34. School: future

35. Love: ArmyWives

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I haven't checked in with you for a bit. Sounds like you are on an interesting journey to joy.
Blessings
Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online