Friday, September 22, 2006

Happy Autumn Everyone

Happy Autumn everyone! I just love how the season is changing, how the colours in the leaves are turning from green to browns and oranges. The nights are drawing closer and the air is fresher than ever. I LOVE autumn!

I had some e-cards emailed to me today by some spam mail and i fell in love with this card. The colours, the words - they just inspired me so much.



I have been working very hard on my grans 80th album and thought that i would let you all in on a few more layouts that i have done for it. Let me know what you think. The second one i am not too sure if i like it or night but i am sure she will love it.





Thats it from me today. I have loads of exciting things to look forward to this weekend and i hope that you have all have a great weekend!

Till Monday

1 comment:

Celfyddydau said...

great blog. brilliant layouts. found you via UKS I'm busy going through the blog list thread. Started at the back and am working forward.

Love that you have quotes. The cat pic rocks.

I'm from Corby! not far from Leicester and not as rough as we pretend.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online