Saturday, September 16, 2006

Relaxing, relaxing, relaxing

Ah, what a brilliant weekend i have had. It started off with the house to myself for most of saturday - just what i needed. I spent my time playing with my new camera, reading my weightwatchers magazine and then doing some scrapping. In between all that my mom and dad popped round for a visit and i stopped for a well deserved cup of tea!

Thursday evening i arrived home from work to find my September kit had arrived from http://www.thescrapbookshed.com. At first when i opening it i wasnt too sure about the colour of the papers but after spending some free time with them on my scrap table i fell in love. There is still one sheet that i just definately dont like but all i did was turned it over...lol....thank goodness for double sided paper!


This is a layout that i did using my new kit. The photo was taken last weekend when my parents took us out for a meal for my birthday. It was such a fantastic photo of us i just couldnt resist using it. I have been playing around with this idea for a while now but before saturday the title had always been He says/She says. Then when i sat down and thought of what i actually wanted to say the title changed to The things we say. The writing is a little small but if you click on the image it should make it big enough to read.


This week i think i will be doing a quote of the day every day. Something for us to think about and hopefully something to inspire us through our day to day life.
Todays quote is...

"Everything you need for this journey through life has been promised
to you by your Heavenly Father"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

So sorry to read about your lost blog, came looking for your Speshal LO. What a shame. Love this LO though, what great style and the photo is fab!

Anonymous said...

Great LO - great way of capturing those memories :)

Celfyddydau said...

Love the idea of a quote of the day. Might steal it from you. Also a great quote to start with.

Anonymous said...

love your goodies, and love the idea for a QOTD, good stuff

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online