Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Tough times

Im finding things a little difficult at the moment. I dont know why exactly but life is just hard. Im not normally the type to complain and grumble but today just feels like one of those days. I want to have a pitty party all on my own so i can sit and mope about how tough things are, about how everything seems like an upward battle, about how my OH just doesnt understand me and about how dissapointed i am in myself! Before anyone kindly says that there are a lot more people in worse positions than i am and that i have a lot to be greatful for ..... i totally understand that and i totally agree! I have got so much to be greatful for and i am so better off than a lot of other people but today... i just feel trodden on.



This is page six in my grans birthday album. I really love how this turned out and i am so greatful for the kind people on UKS who helped me clean up and fix the photo of my granny and her sister. This is turning out to be such a lovely gift that i cant wait to give it to her. I took my layouts round to my parents place on saturday and i had my dad in tears! Its such a good feeling to know that my work has that effect on my dad. For lack of any better words....it's pricless.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

your album is turning out great, and I hope you feel better, I hope you are smiling, K!
take care

Anonymous said...

Love the pink and green that you used...take care! :-)

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online