Thursday, September 14, 2006

New beginnings - Again

Not again.......First off i started with a blogspot blog. Then a few weeks ago i decided it was time to try a differnt home and i moved on to typepad. I was very happy there until last night when.......drum roll please.........my blog got deleted! Yup deleted. Gone for Good! I dont know how or who or what but i went in to go and update and it says this no longer exists, it has been deleted. sob sob sob

So today is the start of my new home. I have moved back to blogger, decided to change my blog name, blog banner and just reinvent the wheel.

I hope that you will all come back and visit. It might take me a while to get things up and running again but it will all be sorted before we know it.

Have a great weekend everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've never known Typepad do that before. I hope you contacted them and asked what happened. They probably have a back up of it.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online