Sunday, September 21, 2008

[ A sneak into my new flat - Pre wall art ]

My weekend has been so great. The weather has been sunshine all the way and i have had plenty of fresh air and fun.

I had a BBQ with family and friends on Saturday.

Got up early Sunday morning and spent the morning in a field doing a car boot sale.Ended up making £50 from my junk - so cool.

Did some cleaning and sorting in my flat.

Got my computer back up and running.

Took some photos of my new flat and so thought i would share - Its not finished by any means but i love it!
First off we have my nice kitchen. Its so big and spacious!
And then we move on to the hallway. I have these lovely little pockets above each of the doors and they are ideal to put little bits of art works in and little trinkets like my teddies and photos.
Then we have my bedroom with my new bedding, newly painted furniture and brand new lamp shade! I love this room as well.
and
Then onto my "spare room" which is really just a long cupboard but is great for all those odd little things.....
And finally my lounge....
I am off to watch the Russian Ballet tonight with my mom and my friend so i will have something nice and simple to share tomorrow!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online