Wednesday, September 10, 2008

[ A weight update ]

I guess I'm about due for an update on the whole weight lose journey. To be very honest I haven’t stepped on the scales for the last 5 weeks or so and in between then and now I have been away on holiday, moved my folks to a new place, packed and moved myself to a new flat, had a leaving due for my old job, celebrated my brothers birthday all while trying to be careful and only treating myself every now and again.

The results…… This morning I stepped on the scale and it read 259.2 lbs. Last time I was on the scale is said 266.1 lbs. That is a lose of 6.9lbs! I could not believe my eyes.

It looks like I have finally gotten over those pesky few pounds that just wouldn’t move. 250’s here I come!

2 comments:

Martha said...

Awesome!! Don't you love it?:-)

Anonymous said...

That is excellent!!! Go, you!! BTW, its not 250's here I come... its 250's here I AM!!! =)

You said you moved into a new flat... did you get the one your were hoping to get that you posted about???

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online