Thursday, September 18, 2008

[ My Patchwork Heart ]

I know its just a set back
Give it time and this feeling will pass
I have had a feeling for many years that he messed around on me
I just hadn’t thought he went as far as he had.

Today I got some proof – unintentionally stumbled across it
Part of me wishes I hadn’t.
I always thought the best of him despite the rumours
Isn't that what rumours are? Just gossip…..
I decided not to listen, I decided to follow my heart
But now my heart has cracked…and when I finally thought it was almost mended.

Through the break up we managed to stay friends,
How I am not sure
But now I don’t even want to see him
After all this time he manages to look me in the eye and lie about it.

Are there any men out there who can be trusted?
Who don’t cheat on you or break your heart.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online