Tuesday, September 30, 2008

[ Every woman needs one of these ]

Its just one of those rights to adult hood i guess. Every little girl loves her first pair of heels - she always feels like a beautiful princess in them - and i guess that feeling doesn't change as we get older.
I haven't had a pair of heels for years and i honestly do mean years. Last weekend i rectified this and now i am sitting at home with these lovely little ladies. I went for the safe option for now - a black pair with a cute little bow on the side but my next pair are most definitely going to be red!
If your like me and for some bizarre reason you are sitting at home with absolutely no heels in your closet then do yourself and your inner little girl a favour and go and buy yourself a pair....right now!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

delurking to say I DO OWN ZERO HEELS.

a million pairs of nikes----but no girlygirl shoes.


hmmmmm.

Love the ones you got!

Miz.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online