Wednesday, October 01, 2008

[ The Start of the Christmas Challenge ]

I seemed to have found my mojo once again for this weight lose journey this past week. Don't get me wrong i have been working hard and eating healthily but i haven't been keeping a very close eye on it all.

From today that all changes. I have been reading some very inspiring blogs these past few days and it has really motivated me to get back into this with 100% of my heart.

So, while i was doing my blog surfing I came across the Christmas Challenge and decided that this is exactly what i need to help me. It gives me a goal, keeps me accountable and hopefully i will make a few new friends. I have also done a bit of an update on my blog as well as on my links.

This will run for 12 weeks starting today and my goal is to lose 26lbs. That means that by Christmas I would have lost a total of 50 lbs. That will be brilliant.

My starting weight for this challenge is 259.2lbs.

My plan of action for this is as follows:

* Working out at the gym 4 - 5 times a week

* Staying within my WW points range

* Not eating after 9pm

* Eating a good breakfast every day


When you stop by please feel free to leave a comment if you have any suggestions or anything that you would like to share.

1 comment:

Martha said...

I like your new look! Good job in joing the Christmas Challenge-I've been doing it for a month, but not getting very far. I still have 25 pounds to lose. We can DO IT!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online