Monday, October 13, 2008

[ On A Mission For A Sports Bra ]


This weekend I was on a mission! Saturday morning i went to my usual Body Combat class, except that this weekend was the new release, release number 37, for this class. I must be a honest and say that i love this new routine so much more than the old one but man are there a LOT of scissors and jumping and running on the spot. My poor Boobs where getting a real beating even though i was wearing my usual Sports Bra.


After this class, i had a shower and decided to go see what i could find in world of sports bra's. Let me just start by saying that i ended the weekend more confused and overwhelmed than when i started.


How difficult can it be? I want a sports bra. Something that will give me GOOD support and that has got more than the normal bra look at the back. I think they call this type a racerback but I'm not sure. I picked up so many new words this weekend i am not all that sure i have the correct understanding for what they all are.


First off i found the Shockabsorber bras......what on earth makes them shock absorbers? Is it special fabric because they definitely just looked like normal sports bras to me. And to make things worse, and i mean apart from the price of them, level 4 seems to only be done in cup sizes D - I am a C - and they only seem to go up to a 38inch back. I know i am big, that is why i am losing weight and exercising but i still need a good bra.


Size seemed to be a constant problem for me. Most of them only go up to a 38 or a Large. The large was just too tight. The only option that i could find in the 30 or so shops that i went to where the normal back type of bras. I am sure that they are fine, but i want something that i can feel a little more supported in.


Then i decided to look online....Boy oh boy was that a mistake. So many more options and shops but its so difficult to buy over the net. The sizing also seems to be different depending where you go so then i had to try figure out my bra size for each site....arg! what a mission.


So i guess i was just wondering if anyone has any suggestions or thoughts or good articles on sports bras. I just need some direction and guidance without commission being the motivator behind the answers!

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online