Wednesday, October 15, 2008

[ Christmas Challenge WI Result - Week 2 ]

Week 2 of my Christmas Challenge and I am very proud of myself for this week just gone.
Scale wise i have stayed the same so neither good nor bad.
Exercise wise it has been great! I did 2 body combat classes and a body jam class. We had new routines that we were learning and i am so please that i can see a really big improvement in my fitness level. Its nice to have some non scale victories.
Talking about Non scale victories i have had two this week: The first was buying a size 18/20. I used to be a 24! And secondly my mom cut 6.5 inches off each of my leg on my tracksuit bottoms. They looked like tents before but now they fit so much better.
Food wise i haven't been all that good. I have had a small pizza, some cookies at the office and two slices of New York style Cheesecake. So very naughty but oh so very nice.
Because i am feeling so proud of myself for the exercise i think i shall reward myself with this little badge from the healthy you challenge blog.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
All in all I am pleased with the results. Starting on week 3 I know that i will do better and am hoping to reach my 10% goal next Wednesday.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online