Thursday, October 02, 2008

[ Life goes on ]

So after last nights post i was hoping that i could just stay in bed forever, only ever having to go out to pick up some chocolate and the occasional pint of milk for tea.....but it just doesn't work that way. Last night i went to bed and then this morning my alarm clock went off and i had to drag my sorry butt out of bed and move on with life.
That's the thing with life, no matter what your facing - Life still goes on. Some days its refreshing, other days is just down right annoying!
So, after a long morning of feeling grumpy and frumpy i have decided that i need to "pull myself together" and just "get with it"! And what better way to do this than to have a plan.
On that note - here is my plan from today until Saturday mid morning.
1. Make it through the rest of the day and finish work
2. Either drop by my parents to pick up my study course work or drop by the courier company depending if it has returned yet
3. Clean myself up , have dinner if there is time, and go off to weekly study group.
4. Come back home and do the normal evening things.
5. Get up ON TIME and GO to work.
6. Do a good days work
7. From work head off to the gym for a workout....decide what workout the night before
8. Get up Saturday morning go to Body Combat class.
That is it - that is all that i am going to concentrate on over the next few days.
Oh and in other news - while i think about it - I went and bought myself a new workout shirt. In the hopes that it will make me feel just a little better about myself.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online