Monday, October 20, 2008

[ YouTube Rocks! ]

Sometimes i am just in total awe of today's technology and "normality's" for lack of a better word.
Take YouTube for example. Do you guys realise that you can pretty much get a video of just about anything and everything off of there? I decided that i wanted to have a go at cutting my own bangs so i was doing a search on Google to find out what type of bang would suit my face shape best.
The next thing i know there is this link to a YouTube video and it is a girl showing you how to cut your own bangs! How cool is that!!
So i had a look at a few more videos by different people and finally found one that i thought i would try.
I picked up my scissors and began to cut away - worst case scenario i would have to go to my friends daughter for some emergency hairdressing help.
I am so pleased with how it turned out and now i know that i can save myself a few quid when money is tight. Plus i also now know how to layer my own hair as well as create feathering down the front. Cool or what??

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

it took me AGES to cave and get into youtube.
and then I did.



and then I was smitten :)

fattygetsfit said...

just dropping by to say HELLO

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online