Monday, October 06, 2008

[ My Weekend in Pictures ]

Most of my weekend was spent in this lovely bed as i have been so very sick. Surprisingly though, I have seemed to get a lot done as well this weekend.....
I did manage to finish PS I Love You as i was awake from 1am Saturday morning feeling so bad. I got up, made myself a cup of tea and sat and read. By 3am i was in tears, crying because my book was just so sad, crying because i was feeling so sick, crying because i was so sick and all alone and crying because i only had enough milk left for one more cup of tea - which would have had to be kept for my normal morning time cup of tea
Saturday morning i spent some time laying on my couch in my bed socks watching some TV while the washing was in
And this is some of the laundry that i got done over the past two days
I decided to treat myself a little this weekend and bought myself these three DVDs. I cant wait to watch them - especially ONCE. I have heard such great reviews about this film.
I also picked up some new nail polish, eye shadow and lipstick
I stopped by Borders on the way home from my folks on Saturday night to see if i could find a copy of Kelly Rae Roberts new book, Taking Flight.....no luck unfortunately

I made two huge pots of yummy vegetable soup for the week ahead

I bought myself some Asiatic Lilies for my kitchen
I also made a really good start on my University course. I listened to the Audio and familiarised myself with the requirements for my first marked assignment - which is due in two weeks time...eek!
By Sunday night i needed some fresh air so i decided to go for a walk in the little park next to my flat. It was nice to be outside, watching the neighbourhood dogs running around playing fetch.
All in all i would say it has been a good and productive weekend

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sorry you were sick but...I LOVE the bed...I LOVED THAT BOOK...I covet your socks..and am glad all in all it was ok (You made it out to frolic & play :))


MizFit

Anonymous said...

That was so cute! Thanks for sharing. glad to hear you are feeling better.

BTW- I saw the movie "PS I Love You", OMG, I cried like a baby!!! Loved it!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online