Wednesday, October 22, 2008

[ Christmas Challenge WI Result - Week 3 ]

Week 3 of my Christmas challenge has been a good week for me.


This week i have lost a total of 2 lbs. I had hoped for a little more but i guess that is just being greedy. This brings my total for the Christmas Challenge to a total lose 4.6 lbs.

Overall i have now officially lost 28.6 lbs. I was so happy this morning i was jumping up and down acting like a crazy girl!


I am so proud to say that i have now lost 10% of my total body weight and i can really see and feel a difference. In honour of this great achievement i have awarded myself some bling for my blog.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


I now begin the journey towards my next 10% but for today i am just going to focus on the 10% already lost. And of course nothing makes reaching a goal sweeter than getting to reward yourself with something oh so nice. Something that you have been holding off buying, waiting just for this moment in time.


I am going to be buying


for myself tonight!


Way to go ME!

1 comment:

DaDivaStreet said...

Way to go on the 2lbs! You're doing great & that Bling looks fantastic! Have a good week!

DaDivaStreet
http://dadivastreet.wordpress.com

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online