Thursday, October 30, 2008

[ Christmas Challenge WI Results Week 4 ]

Week 4 has been a really tough week for me. To be honest, with everything that has been going on, i have not paid much attention to my exercise or my eating.

So lets see what has been going on this week and end of last.....
* I have had no heating
* I have had no hot water
* I had a gas leak Saturday morning, had to call the emergency national grid out who then proceeded to totally disconnect my gas supply to my flat which meant no cooker either
* We have had the first snow fall for the year
* I have been trying to get my refund paid by the local council for an overpayment that i made a few months back - like trying to get water out of a rock
* And to top it all off on Tuesday morning i was made redundant with effect immediately!

I have spent the past two days mopping around at home, feeling sorry for myself and eating myself out of house and home. Not such a good idea but at the moment i am picking my battles and food is just not one of them.
On a positive note though i do have an interview this morning for a temp to perm position which will start in one weeks time. That does mean a week with no money and then a week in hand but i will have to make a plan. If i do get this job then i will try to find a weeks work with Office Angels or something like that. Reception work, tea making, filling - i don't care....just something that will bring some money in.

I have also managed to do some painting these past few days. I am currently working on two canvass's and have almost finished my jewellery holder so I have some exciting photos to share soon.

Bearing all the above in mind, my Christmas Challenge WI Result for week 4 was a gain of 0.6lbs. Not bad at all considering how much i have eaten and the fact that i have not made it to the gym once this week or even last weekend.
Seeing as i feel i need to have some sort of pic to brighten things up, how about my little mushroom.
Ok, so its dead now but hey, that is so not the point!

3 comments:

Martha said...

Goodness, when it rains it pours! I hope things start to shape up for you~good luck with your job interview! {{{hugs}}}

Anonymous said...

WHATTTTA WEEK FOR YOU.

cant believe you made time to blog.

and yes.

Im compelled to be a little SUZIE SUNSHINE and say it can SERIOUSLY ONLY GET BETTER!

Miz.

Diana Swallow said...

WOW what a week!

Sending hugs your way and hoping for a better day.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online