Monday, September 17, 2007

Catching up

I have some catching up to do at the moment. Both in blog land and in my land. Photos to take of finish knitted projects, lots of new projects to get started on, updating posts, washing the bedding, filling out forms for a new passport, find an exercise bike....and that's before anything to do with the wedding. I do enjoy being busy.
Last week i managed to have 3 days off work. I had the Tuesday off for my birthday and then the Thursday and Friday. It was so nice to have a bit of a break. I got to relax, get the house clean, do a little shopping, finally do some scrapping once we got new inks for our new printer, some sewing and finished up some knitting projects.
Friday morning Stu's truck licence arrived in the post so we went off into town for him to register with some agencies. Friday afternoon we went to Rugby, a little town about 30 minutes from us and walked around the city centre enjoying the little bakeries, wondering around the market and taking in the sunshine.
Saturday we had a wedding to attend. Stu's brother got married and it turned out to be a nice day. Some photos from before we left for the wedding. Stu was the best man and the colour scheme was pink and orange.This is one of my favourite photos from our quick photo shoot. Love the colour, the angle and the light.

On Sunday i spent some time finishing off a layout, did an entry in my art journal and made a start of my first quilt that i am making. This is my art journal entry...
This is my layout for the Effer Dares challenge # 74A. Scrap your Mantra.
My mantra is The Best is yet to come! You should be able to click on the image to make it larger. I had so much fun with this page. It felt so good to be this.

I still have my knitting project to share with you but i think that will keep until tomorrow.
Have a great Monday
~Lynne

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your scrapping is very creative, I am working on one now and I have the hardest time thinking of ways to be creative! Good Job

Your SP

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful picture of you! And I love the layout! Awesome!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online