Thursday, September 27, 2007

Love

Girls are like apples on trees.
The best ones are at the top of the tree.
The boys don't want to reach for the good ones
because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt.
Instead, they get the rotten apples from the ground
that aren't as good,but easy.
So the apples up top think something is
wrong with them when in reality they're amazing.
They just have to wait for the right boy to come along,
the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top!

I got this little poem from a friend of mine yesterday and i wanted to share. Yesterday I received two little surprise emails from Stu. He had only gone onto my blog, found my wish list and purchased Green Gable and Forest Canopy Shawl for me......What a sweetie!

I'm so glad my man liked climbing trees :)
Love You Honey

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online