Monday, September 24, 2007

Create, Run, Create

This is what my weekend has been like. Create, Run, Create, Run, Create. I'm a little glad to be starting the week to be honest - things should get back to normal now. Saturday morning we spent cleaning the house and doing all those boring house chores, then we went grocery shopping followed by visiting my parents. Saturday afternoon was spent making something really exciting. I haven't finished it yet and don't want to spoil the surprise but here is a sneak peak at what i am working on.
Sunday was a very busy day for both of us. Stu went off to Blackpool with his dad to fetch his brother and his new wife from their honeymoon and i went off with my mom to go wedding venue hunting. We went to Barnsdale Gardens as this was our number one venue. The gardens were beautiful but that is about it. It costs £300 to rent out the venue which only includes up to 20 guests. They do not provide any chairs or anything else for that matter. The wedding ceremony would be held in the conservatory and as it is only big enough for 3 people everyone else would have to stand outside of it and try to hear through the windows. Not exactly what we wanted. So from there we started to make our way to Nottingham as i won an exercise bike from eBay
At £19 i couldn't resist such a good bargain. Anyways, while we were making our way to Nottingham we happened to pass a wedding Fayre and decided to stop in. We got to leave with all of this
Five and a half hours later we finally got back home. I was pooped! I made a quick simple dinner, got out some knitting and eventually stopped here
Oh yes, while on the topic of knitting....I got my invite for Ravelry. Wohoo! I didn't have much time to look through the site but i know that from what i have seen i LOVE it!
My idea is georgiamudfudge.

After the knitting and the dinner we then went out to go fetch these for Stu....
He has his motorcycle training today and needed these. Again, we got these for a really good bargain. £20 for motorcycle boots is really good.

And that is about it. If you made it this far thank you very much. I am hoping to get some nice mail today so make sure to look for some great pics tomorrow.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online