Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Unsettled

I don't know just what it is but i am feeling very unsettled today. Perhaps it is the cold weather that has been around these past two days. Perhaps it is the evening darkness that seems to be approaching quicker and quicker with every passing evening. I'm not sure. Fall is my favourite season so i am feeling very baffled by these feelings.

As you can see my blog has had yet another change around. I am still not sure if i really like this one or not so i am sure it will be changing again shortly.

Just feeling very unsettled - Very unlike myself at the moment.

6 comments:

Mandy Ford Art & Illustration said...

I hate days like that...who knows why we have the feelings that we do sometimes. I love fall too...my favorite time of year! Hope you're feeling better soon!

Nikki said...

Recognize this feeling also...here's hoping there is a wonderful adventure lurking around the corner, or at the very least, the comfort of normalcy (is that a word?)

Frau Vau said...

i can totally feel with you. think everyone can...
the picture is beautiful - is this the view from your window or somewhere near your house? so very lovely... if autumn just always were like that!

Unknown said...

Unsettled is a great way to describe it--for me, I'd say it's more of an anxious feeling...only I know exactly why I'm feeling that way!

I hope you'll feel better soon so you can enjoy the splendor of autumn. : )

xoxo,
Becca

Susan Skitt said...

I think we all have moments like that :) I like to search out the Word for a special promise from God. He always supplies just what we need, when we need it the most :)

Blessings, here via the CWO BlogRing :)

Michelle McGee said...

I'm sorry you're feeling like that... that stinks... I know what it's like... hope it passes soon.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online