Tuesday, September 04, 2007

So special

This is how i felt this morning when the postman arrived with a package for me. I was so surprised as i was not expecting thing - the joys of secret pal 11.
Look at all that i got. Such a lot of thought went into it. Thank you my SP - I love it all. As it is my birthday next week, my SP even added in a little something for that. The parcel contained some scrapbooking vellum stickers, a bookmark kit, a circular knitting needle,
some beautiful sock yarn...
and these gorgeous stitch markers which came in a cute little box. She even took the time to print off some tips and instructions on knitting socks as i have yet to actually do this.

All i know of this lovely lady so far is that she is from the USA - CA i believe. So once again thank you my lovely SP.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

I would have felt special too! Great stuff!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online