Monday, October 01, 2007

A good weekend

This weekend has been jam packed full of so very much so before i get started let me just warn you that this is going to be a long one...lol

Friday afternoon i took my dad to the doctors for his eyes and after that we went to Starbucks and Borders for some much needed Coffee and Cake. Yum Yum. We got to spend some time together catching up on things.

Saturday i managed to get some scrapping done. This is my layout for this weeks Art Slam. Short , Sweet and to the point! Not much more I can say on this one.
Then i decided to try something a little different and i did "Daily Perfections" for this weeks OLW.

Saturday afternoon this little fella came for a visit while the boys worked on the cars. He kept me on my toes and boy oh boy did he have fun in my scrap room....nothing was safe! lol. How oh how could i possibly say No to those little eyes?

Once Ethan went back home i spent some time catching up with my magazines. I love the new Interweave Knits Magazine - so many projects are lined up out of this issue.Saturday night i made a start with the first sleeve for my baby Coat. I have now finished the back and both front sides. I love how it is coming together but i have decided to take a break from it for a week or two and so have cast on for the next project.......Minimalist Cardigan.So far the pattern is very simple and i can not wait to see the finished project.

Sunday lunch time I did this layout for the Pencillines Challenge #51.
I had so much fun with this one. The flower at the bottom left hand corner i made using one of the techniques on OLW and then i also got out my glitter and added some glittered edges to the flower. I used my white pen on the photo - love how that has come out. Did some free hand doodling and then the journaling. Such a fun and quick layout.

So much more to share but i think i will keep that for another day. Hope that you all have a fantastic week.....who would have thought it be October already!

1 comment:

domestic goddess said...

love the arrow on your lO, great interpretation!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online