Monday, October 15, 2007

Last night I lost someone very special to me. It was fast, unexpected and traumatic. It's only been 18 hours and yet I still feel like I am sleep walking - like it cant really have happened. My head hurts from lack of sleep, my eyes hurt from the crying and my heart hurts from being broken. Last night I only got a few hours sleep and even during that I can remember waking up several times. I am tired. I am ready to have a hot bath and just curl up in bed. Perhaps when I wake up this will all be over and I wont feel as if life is just so unfair and I wont feel so empty and stunned.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh gosh. Big hugs hun xx

Adrienne said...

Oh no! Keeping you in my prayers!

Anonymous said...

I am praying for you.
Melissa

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online