Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Morning thoughts

These past two mornings i have been getting up at 5:45am and seeing Stu off to work. As much as i find it difficult to get up when the alarm goes off, and it does take me a few minutes to actually feel like i have woken up, i am really enjoying that extra time i now find myself with before i have to leave for work. Yesterday i spent the time finishing off a layout that i have been working on and today i sat down to a cup of tea in my new teapot, teacup and saucer that i picked up from a car boot sale this past Sunday.

Today i feel like i should document some of my thoughts that i had going through my head as i sat drinking my tea.
* I am really enjoying having my Gran over here visiting us. She flew in from South Africa, Friday gone by, and is staying for a month. I haven't seen her in four years and love that i can just jump in the car and go down to visit her
* I came across this street art yesterday on Jody's website and it has been totally amazing me.
* I am so grateful to God for finding Stu a permanent job. He is driving a 32 ton lorry for the local Quarry and is loving every minute of it. He has his own company mobile and even his very own lorry. His wages work out great for us and it is only down the road. It seems like the perfect job for him and our needs.
* Last Thursday was Rayola's birthday. Happy Birthday my friend - I miss you in so many different ways.
* I am so in the mood for baking. If i tell the truth i have been wanting to bake something for a little while now but as I am doing WW i am trying to be really good. Perhaps tonight i will find something in my WW recipe book to try.
Nothing extra-ordinary or life changing. Just what has been on my mind and whats going on in my life.

2 comments:

monica.coffman said...

That street art is amazing! Glad to hear things are going well for you. :)

Ronda Palazzari said...

First off...love that tea set. The colors are beautiful. I like reading your thoughts....they are so positive and make me feel the love you are exuding!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online