Friday, March 07, 2008

Come on Weekend!

I have got that Friday feelin today. I am sitting in the office dreaming of all the other nice places that i would rather be. Spring is in the air and i am finding that it is really tugging me to get my butt in gear and start doing more of the things that i want to do.
*
So this weekend i am going to start doing a few of those things that i am sitting here wishing i could be doing today.
- I am going to our local park to meet up with K
- I will be making a start on a quilt which has been patiently waiting for about six months for me to finally make a decent start on it
- I am in desperate need of a decent size kitchen table for my lounge. I am finding it so difficult to study, sew, paint on the little side table that i currently have. Hopefully i will win one on eBay tonight and can go and collect it tomorrow or Sunday
- This weekend is a study free weekend so i am going to get out my paints and do some painting, some art journaling and some card making
- I have got a picture in my head of a wall display that i want to put together so i might try to get some things together for that as well
- I will be spending some time with my family
-And if that is not enough to do i think i will pick up a move from blockbusters tonight
*
So, what will you be doing?

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I hope to just RELAX! LOL have a good weekend!!!

KR said...

I am loving your list!!

Its bitter cold here so we wont be doing much outside unfortunately. I'm thinking we will finish up remodeling in our living room, pack up for my out of town trip, and do a bit more cleaning in preparation for our company this week! :)

Also wanted to let you know that the drawing has been completed on the blog for the grand giveaway!! I am also holding a poll for another prize for the winning name. :) If you have a moment, stop on by and cast your vote!

http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online