Monday, March 10, 2008

A Study Free weekend

The anatomy of a good weekend:
- Spending time with good friends
- Thanks to Stu for finding me a free kitchen table and chairs for my flat
- Getting broadband and setting it up in my flat
- Finally figuring out what i am going to do with my fabric for my quilt and actually piecing the first full square
- Doing a page in my art journal with a prompt from Shimelle's February Challenge
- Giving Feebie a much needed bath - she looks so clean and shiny now
- Having dinner with family
- Renting a few DVDs for during the week
- Trying and loving a new recipe for Banana Bread which can be found here
- Starting a knitting project that i have been wanting to do for a few months now
- Doing all my ironing and cleaning - Yay me!

4 comments:

Adrienne said...

Glad you had a good weekend!

KR said...

What a lovely weekend you had! :)

That banana bread looks heavenly!

love your art journal entry too! :)

Kristin
http://homegrownrose.typepad.com/reclaimingthehome

a friend to knit with said...

that banana bread looks fabulous.
happy you had a fabulous weekend!

Anonymous said...

yum yum yum! I love banana bread!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online