Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Hidden Magic

Lately i have been thinking a lot about what i want from life. What i want to do with my life and how i want to live it. I know these are big questions which don't really have one exact answer but i have been able to add different ideas and thoughts to my answer. I find that some of my answers are really sensible and others are just totally out there. As practical as those sensible ideas are i am finding it more exciting to think about those "totally out there" ones. Its those wacky ideas which i find are normally the ones that challenge me, that help me to grow and help me to achieve all that i want to. Dreaming is good. Taking up those dreams and trying to make a go of them - even if you do fail- is so important. Who i am, what i believe and how i live my life is something that i am figuring out at the moment.
*
This canvas is something that i painted over the weekend. I am so pleased with how she has turned out. I do need to practice a lot more on eyes because that is the part that i feel lets her down just a little. Other than that she makes me happy every time i walk into the lounge and see her hanging on my wall. The flower design is something that i "lifted" from one of the many blogs that i visit so the design is somebody else's credit but the rest is all me.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Those are big questions but questions that everyone has to think about. Hope you ahve a great week!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online