Monday, March 17, 2008

[ From my art Journal]

I made this last week after seeing this post on Sarah Bowen's blog. It was very freeing writing down the things that i worry about. It helped to see it in black and white and in some cases it helped me to realise that some of my worries are silly and are out of my control. I am currently reading a book called Let the healing begin and the chapter that i have just finished reading is about those fears in our life that hold us back. The ones that are small and the ones that are big. The ones that are a real fear and those that still cause us to fear but when looked at from a different perspective are not founded fears. I am glad that i have this recorded in my art journal.

*

And thank you to Stu who has noticed and pointed out to me that my top left hand corner in the quilt block below is wrong. I wouldn't be me if i didn't have to unpick or frog several times during a project.....lol. Anyway, it is now fixed and the second one has been made. Pictures to come soon.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online