Monday, March 24, 2008

[ A Great Easter Weekend ]

This is what we woke up to Easter morning. Snow all over the place. It was beautiful. I got up, made myself a cup of tea, opened the curtains and just enjoyed the snow. The peacefulness. It was lovely.
I got so much done that i had hoped to do. I spent time with family and friends. I made some really good progress with my knitting project. I painted a new canvas. Cleaned up the flat. I did some more on my quilt.
And also managed to put together my photo frame for in the lounge. The lounge is my favourite room at the moment. I am really enjoying making it my own.
I also did a lot of reading, some art journaling and some cooking. A good few days off of work.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

I love snow! But probably because we dont get a lot of it down here.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a wonderfully relaxing weekend.
amanda

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online