Friday, March 14, 2008

Fabulous Friday

So last night this didn't happen. Instead i spent some time putting this together...
The first block of my first full size quilt. I love how it has turned out. I really like the colours and am so pleased with myself as i had to make alterations to the original pattern. You see when i first got this fabric a few months back i was so excited that i just started cutting and figured i would find a pattern that i liked later.....not such a smart idea, i know. But luckily i have managed to find a pattern that i like and it seems to have turned out alright. Needless to say that i wont be doing that again!! LOL.
*
After i finished that i watched this instead..... I have seen this movie several times but it really is one of my favourites. Such a good love story. Just what i needed.

2 comments:

Adrienne said...

What a nice quilt!!!!

Ronda Palazzari said...

Beautiful quilt...I like the pattern & colors. I love Notting Hill....such a great movie!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online