Wednesday, March 12, 2008

An assortment of things

I have an assortment of things on my mind lately so i hope you don't mind if today's post is a little all over the place.
*
Lets start with knitting. I haven't done any knitting in a few months now due to moving and studying and and and but i am glad to say that last weekend i picked up a pattern that i love, some yummy yummy Brown Sheep yarn and made a start on this pattern. It is coming together so nicely and so much quicker than what i thought it would. I will take some photos soon. This morning i was reading Adrienne's blog and she had a link up for the new Knitty patterns. I love Knitty and so decided to head on over to see what other patterns i can add to the list ......seeing as the knitting bug has bitten and i may as well take advantage of it while its around.
First off we have the Honeycomb pattern which can be found here. I love the elegance of this pattern and am thinking about one of these in green.And how about Jaden? The pattern can be found here. I think this is just gorgeous.

Then there is Nob Hill which can be found here. "Another shrug?" your saying..... i know, i know. I cant help but love these cute little things.

And then we have this one. It is totally gorgeous but unfortunately i think it is out of skills range. I love how feminine it looks and all the details...... maybe one day!

*

And how about some quilting. I thought i had a photo to share with you guys but it looks like it must still be on my camera. The design that i have finally decided on looks really nice but then one of my friends threw in the idea of adding in a 5Th colour to it and now i am not sure what to do..... i think some more thought will be needed for this one.

*

And then we have my desire of getting more involved with photography. I really really want to start doing wedding photography but i am not sure how to go about it. I think i should probably first see if i can find a wedding photography course and then once i have done that then take it from there. If anyone has any suggestions please feel free to leave a comment or email me.

*

Then i also have some paintings that i want to do. I have ideas in my head but just not enough time to get them done.

*

I have also been thinking about opening up and Esty shop but i guess before i go about opening it i should really make some things to put in it.

*

A few days ago i came across this Inspired by Amelie Blog and i love it.I am definitely going to have go to watch the movie, not that it hasn't been on my list of things to do for ages now but anyhoo. This has now jumped to the top of the list.

*

And that is that folks, at least for now anyway. I am sure that i will have more to add to this list soon - I always do. Have a great Wednesday.

1 comment:

Adrienne said...

Knitty had some cute stuff!!!

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online