Friday, October 27, 2006

The end of a long week

Finally, the end of a VERY long week! So much has happened this week that i think it might take me a few days to process it all before i let you all know whats happening. Among other things this week i managed to finish another christmas layout which i totally love. I have been looking at these photos for a while now but hadnt done anything with them as of yet. I decided to use these photos for the http://www.pencillines.com sketch challenge number 2.

This is a closer view of page one

And this is page two

The journaling reads:
December 2000. While sitting here looking at these photos I realised that this Christmas was one that will always bring a smile to my face and will always remind me of so many happy memories. John, Mary, Jake, Nicholas and Sammy made this Christmas unforgettable for me. My first real Christmas tree, my first ever ginger bread house and believe it or not my first ever white Christmas. The boys and I had so much fun decorating the tree, making the eggnog (but definitely not drinking it) having snow fights and opening up the presents. I loved every single memory that we made that year. Christmas in America is truly like no other. Between the beautiful white snow that fell all across the landscape to all the houses that were decorated with everything from Christmas wreaths and bows to amazing lights and decorations. There were so many new things going on around me, so much that I wish I had remembered to take photos of. This time of year was truly one which was filled with magic and that magic felt like it was especially for me!


I have also been working on a minibook whihc i am almost finished with and i also have another layout that i am in the middle of finishing.

Last night i took some time out to make some weight watchers brownies. They turned out so nice that stuart managed to eat six out of the eight brownies! And that was in one sitting! Now as you can see these babies are not small so they must have been fantastic!


I have some more fantastic photos of ""Wear it Pink" day at work today but i will post those over the weekend.

1 comment:

Anam_Kihaku said...

such a beautiful layout.

may we add it to the Reader's Gallery on www.pencillines.com ?

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online