Monday, October 02, 2006

Monday mornings

Morning everyone, what a fantastic weekend! Filled with rest, scrapping and most importantly Me Time. Saturday morning the postman arrived with some books that i bought off of Joyce Meyers website as well as a circle journal for me. Let me just tell you about this circle journal. It is soooo lush. It is just so fab and the entries are so fantastic that i am a little worried about doing my page in it. I just hope that my page will turn out ok.

I am so proud of myself and i am taking this opportunity to give myself a real pat on the back. I have now been doing weightwatchers to the T for the last five days. Now i know that this may seem really small for some people but i have felt out of control for so long that this victory, no matter how small really makes a difference to me!Watch out world, here i come! On the topic of weight lose, could anyone suggest a good scale. The one i have gives a different reading every time i get on it. So much so that i got on it three times in a row this morning and their was difference of 3 lbs between the highest and lowest reading! That cant be right!

I just want to give a shout out to my friend Ray. Ray, i just want you to know that i love you, miss you and am thinking about you. I’m here for you any time you need me, day or night.

Every Sunday SJ does a blog prompt on UKS and this weeks really grabbed my attention. It is on your top five Pet Hates so i thought i would have a go. When i started to think about this one i couldn’t put them in a one to five list so here they are in no particular order.

1. I HATE it when people try to talk to you when you are sitting watching a movie. Especially when you have just spent the entire day together and for some reason they could not have brought up the conversation earlier?
2. When someone feels it is necessary to slurp while they are eating. For some reason it just drives me crazy.....That and sniffing!
3. When people purposefully sing the wrong words to the song on the radio - this i have learnt to not let get to me too much as Stuart always does it but still....i hate it.
4. I hate when people shout at me. I don’t mind confrontation or an argument but when you feel it is ok to actually shout at me then things have gone too far. Talk to me, debate with me, disagree with me but DONT shout at me.
5. I hate it when it snows and i have to go out. I love watching it snow and i love going out and taking photos in it and playing in but driving in it - HATE.

Well, i managed to get quite a bit of scrapping done this weekend. The first layout i worked on was for the everyone is Speshel Dares. Dare number 21. The minute i read it i loved it. I knew this was going to be a brilliant layout and i am so pleased with how it turned out. If the basic idea of the layout and the tag and title look familiar to you, you are right. This page is about a 95% scraplift of Caroline's layout. I have been thinking about doing a page about back home for so long now but i just wasn’t sure where to start and now i have found the perfect page. Thank you girls for the challenge!

This layout is a very simple layout for me and this too was so much fun to work on. I love how the colours came together and i love the overall look. This page is about my little worries. The things in my life both big and small that i worry about eg. Driving on the motorway in the rain or my cats eating our next door neighbour’s prize pigeons (which i might add are worth about a £1000.00 for one bird). This is going to be going in my BOM.


GRATITUDE

This weekend has reminded me how quickly we forget how important those around us are. No one likes to see their daddy sick but my dad was very sick this weekend. It was that bad that he ended up with sever chest pain and it got to a point where we thought he was having a stroke! I am so grateful for my dad and my mom and at the same time for my health.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online