Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Love is....

This is the latest dare at the Speshal dares blog. My mom and dad popped around on sunday morning and as they arrived i was playing with my camera. I managed to get a few great photos of them and decided that i would do this dare dedicated to them.

Love is....

I am learning more and more that love is not easy. It takes hard work, commitment and a lot of time it takes a choice. A choice to hang in there, a choice to forgive and a choice to accept. My mom and dad have been through a lot these past 18 months but here they are still togther, still loving each other and still hanging in there. They are such a great example to me.

In other other news ....... I have some very exciting news myself. Stuarts brother and girlfriend have said that they would like me to take their wedding photos next Septmeber. I am so excited about this i can not wait. I want to take a photo class at Jessops before then and am hoping to have gained some good experience and ideas by then.....Look out borders - here i come!

Happy Halloween everyone, i still need to pop out to pick up some treats at lunch time today but looking forward to having the kids come round. Have a great day today.

2 comments:

The Collective said...

beautiful layout and youre right ... thats what love is :)

thanks for taking part :)
debbie

Anonymous said...

I love your layout. That stamp is a perfect look on that.

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online