Friday, October 20, 2006

Got that Friday feelin

I am so glad that today is Friday, which makes tomorrow Saturday, which means that tomorrow and can sleep in and do some much needed scrapping.....and house chores.

This week has been such a busy week for me that it's no wonder i dont know where the days are going to! Due to people leaving my office at work i am now the only one working in my department so i am donig all the work and my manager is away today so i am doing her stuff as well.....just to add to that i am only temping here so taking on way more than what i should really be. Apparantly it might be like this for another 2 - 3 weeks!

In my scrapping world things are very busy there too. I have so many projects going on at the moment that i now have a list of what i need to do by when. I am trying to finish a layout for a competition, whose deadline is tomorrow. I am also working on my grans 80th birthday gift, along with another christmas layout for another competition/RAK and i have signed up to do Shimelles latest class, which i am now 5 prompts behind!! Its a good job i love this hobbie otherwise it might turn out to be very stressful.

I received two kits this week, one from scrapagogo and another from thescrapbooksite. I will post pictures tomorrow of these for you....very very nice!

I managed to alter this mini clipboard last weekend but it has taken me all week to photograph it and post it on here......so take a lookie here


While walking round tescos a few weeks ago i found this in one of the isles. I couldnt belive my eyes, and even though it was about £3 i just had to try some. I took it home and have been saving it for a special occassion, as you do, and monday night my parents were coming round for dinner so i thought Aha! Perfect time to get it out the cupboard and use it. Well, i stuck it in my slow cooker with some chicken breasts and by the time i got home from work the house smelt so nice. It reminded me of home so much. So if you fancy a delicious something different then pop into tescos and try one of these.


Well, my weekend is full of scrapping, house cleaning and hopefully some photo taking at the park. Have a good weekend ya'll

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online