Thursday, October 05, 2006

The value of hard work

You know that feeling you get when you climb into bed at night and you know that you know that the day that now lies behind you has been a productive one. Today was one of those days for me. I had a such a productive day at work - i got everything done that needed doing and still managed to do some more. I love that feeling. Its so good to know that i have really worked hard. Ok, maybe it's just me but i sure did love that feeling.

I managed to get a layout done last night for our UKS weekly challenge. It's a long story but halfway through i was ready to throw in the towel with this layout but after a deep breath and some cooling down time i came back to it and finished it. Im so glad that i did - I love how it turned out.
The bar at the bottom looks a little wonky because it feel down a little. Only when i picked up to put it away i noticed the bar had fallen down so now i have restuck it.
There is so much more that i wanna say at the moment but i just dont have the time so for now this will have to be it. Have a great day everyone!


No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online