Thursday, October 12, 2006

Lots and lots of different things

I think i am in love!! I came across these little treats yesterday while doing some quick shopping in Tesco's and as they were on sale i decided to treat myself. Boy was that a bad idea! lol. They are so devine. I finished the entire bag yesterday and have now taken the other one to work...so that i can share them of course and not be soo much of a piggy wiggy. If you are feeling strong and want to try these then they are well worth it - but be warned....they are very addictive!


For the past four days i have been stalking our poor postie. I have been waiting for my monthly kit from the Scrapbookstand and yesterday it finally arrived. The minute i opened it i knew i loved it! These are not my type of paper but boy oh boy did i have ideas swimming round my head while looking at all my stuff. The ribbon is not too clear on this pic but it is stunning and i also got flowers, big brads and 3D paint! What oh what do i do with 3D paint?

Last night i was feeling very creative. Not in the tradition paper, ribbon stamps sort of way but in the kitchen. I found this recipe on the Pilsbury website called "Spooky Shepherds Pie" and decided last night was the night to try it. It turned out fab - Stu even went back for seconds!

Over the past few weeks i have also been hosting a button swap on UKS. What a fantastic lot of ladies who have taken part. The buttons that everyone sent in were great. Below is a picture of the buttons for group 1....(minus the pink flower one - that jumped on in there for some reason)



Group 2's buttons are below. I am still waiting for buttons from one lady so there will be more to add to this lot soon hopefully.



Tonight i am off to a crop - at least i am hoping to be but it depends how i feel when i finish work as i havent sorted anything out for it yet. Have a great day everyone

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you have a great time tonight and isn't it great to make something EVERYONE likes? LOL

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online