Tuesday, October 10, 2006

The joys of our Modern Day life

We have now been without hot water for 2 days and by what the landlord said we are still going to be without water for another 4 days at least!! I so miss hot water and central heating!Im having to boil the kettle to wash my face. Having to cuddle up with my OH during the night to keep warm and worst of all i am having to have a sink bath! Yuk!! If you havent guessed yet - our boiler is leaking and broken. *sniff* *sniff* I will never take for granted being able to turn on a hot water tap and have hot water coming out of it again!



Last night i managed to complete on my Effer Dares that i have been working on - I am so Lucky. I really love how this turned out, the colours are so vibrant!


The journaling reads: "This is my mom. The woman who helped me read my first grade book - Mo the Monkey. The woman who showed me how to bake her famous chocolate cake. The woman who taught me how to care for those around me. The woman who showed me that you dont always have to be right.This is my mom. For the life that you gave me, for the lessons you have taught me, for the love that you have shown me, for the support you have given me - I thank you. The relationship we now share - I am so Lucky!"

Im off to get ready for yet another day at the office. Im hoping that my monthly kit arrives today. It should have been here on saturday or yesterday but nothing yet. Please all cross your fingers that it arrives today.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

this is an awesome layout, great job

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online