Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Hitting the top

Just a quick post from me today. While reading SJ's blog she blog Dared us to do a top 5 list and then to come back to it in a months time to see how it has changed. I thought this was a really good idea so here is my list in no particular order...

1. Chipboard Alpha's - i am just loving these at the moment
2. My Camera - Learning some new on it every day
3. My daily evening cup of nescafe Cupacinno
4. Acrylic paint - i love how it looks and its versatility
5. Mini books - of all shapes, sizes and matters

Well, thats it from me today. I should be going out with my friend Katya tonight so hoping to remember to take my camera. We're only going for coffee but im really looking forward to it.

No comments:

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online